КИТА unofficial
Апрель 20, 2024, 02:14:11 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Новости:

Начало   ПРАВИЛА Помощь WIKI PDA Войти Регистрация  

Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: программист PHP  (Прочитано 7201 раз)
Alexandr
Завкаф

« : Май 23, 2009, 09:02:34 »

Так как моему коллеге писать в этой ветке запретили  Смеющийся придется написать мне.
Нужно написать на PHP сайт со следующим функционалом:
Global Login System 
We have a network of independent servers (with separate domain names and independent administrators) with some common functions (but each can develop its own supplementary functions), each having the list of all other sites of the network with their respective PGP public keys. New hosts will join the network by invitation by users of existing hosts, with invitations tree tracked by other admins.

Each user has only one account defined by login/pass on only one of the servers (because he won't need more as explained below), that is called the home site of this user (other sites will be called remote sites).

Once connected to his home site, the user access his user board that centralises a number of functions. In his account, the user can own several pseudos (well, we could limit this to 10 or 20 pseudos associated to the same account so that it will largely suffice), and choose any of them to perform operations and to visit any other site of the network, identified as "pseudo@host" where "host" is his home site, automatically without typing any more login or password. This ensures the possibility of anonymity from a public point of view, while allowing operations that concerns a user independently of the site visited or the pseudo used (the different identities of the same user appear to come from the same home site but only the home site knows that they belong to the same user). (This will then let the possibility, for the trust system, to combine trust and anonimity, by the fact that the graph of trust considers the different pseudos of the same person to be the same node).
In later development, this can be complexified to make it possible to have several pseudos that look like they are not from the same
home.

Links and bookmarks
Links diplayed for a user U@A aiming at a remote sites B, such as the bookmarks from the user board in A, as well as links from any site C to any other site B, will be processed to technically consist of different possible things according to context. These possible contexts are:
- User already has open session in B (problem: how can C know it ?). Direct normal link can fit.
- User will need to authenticate under some pseudo for accessing B. This is done by link to A redirecting to B as described above.
- User will visit B anonymously in read-only mode, while having his visit of B still technically enhanced with his open session in A; this could be considered to be technically operated, as well under a "temporary pseudo" authenticated by the same process as normal speudo, or without authentication but with only the unverified information of which is the home site A of U (as long as user does not have a special GLS enhanced browser that manages this itself so tha

-форум с инвайтами
-перевод сайта на несколько языков
-админ панель.

Это примерное ТЗ.

П.С. прошу без флуда по поводу задания, платформы и т.д.
Так же прошу писать людей которые пишут на PHP не банальные странички.
Напишите во сколько у.е. вы оцениваете эту работу. Если предложение заинтересует - предложу контракт на написание.

Береги себя там среди дорог...
-----------------------------
Наркотик трасса-это на всю жизнь...
Polyakov
Специалист

« Ответ #1 : Май 23, 2009, 10:24:22 »

А что ж это Вы сами не напишите?
Alexandr
Завкаф

« Ответ #2 : Май 23, 2009, 10:26:31 »

1) Мы пишем на ASP.NET
2) Я не владею PHP в достаточном объеме
3) В силу развития некоторых других направлений на это нет времени.

По существу есть что то?

lenore
малолетний преступник
Профессор

Награды:
А я тоже хочу:))he opening title sequence of a film is that film\'s opportunity to make a good first impression on you, the viewer. A well-crafted title sequence introduces the audien Feb 19, 2009, 12:03 pm lenore  We all know that first impressions are important, right?

след в истории

« Ответ #3 : Май 24, 2009, 01:33:09 »

Ребята, а что Вам конкретно надо?
А то Вы тут скинули описание Траст-форума.  читаем, начиная с Global Login System
Вам надо перевести на разные языки или как?

I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger than reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.
Alexandr
Завкаф

« Ответ #4 : Май 24, 2009, 01:40:02 »

В общем внесу ясность.
Сам получил такое кривое ТЗ.
На данный момент все более ясно.
Нужен сайт аля лепра ру

lenore
малолетний преступник
Профессор

Награды:
А я тоже хочу:))he opening title sequence of a film is that film\'s opportunity to make a good first impression on you, the viewer. A well-crafted title sequence introduces the audien Feb 19, 2009, 12:03 pm lenore  We all know that first impressions are important, right?

след в истории

« Ответ #5 : Май 24, 2009, 01:53:14 »

Alexandr, так как лепра - это загадочный миф, где никто небыл, то нужен прототип. а то тяжело оценить стоимость работы.

I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger than reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.
Alexandr
Завкаф

« Ответ #6 : Май 24, 2009, 01:54:51 »

В личку кинь контакты (желательно ася или мобила) - пообщаемся

Alexandr
Завкаф

« Ответ #7 : Май 25, 2009, 01:12:36 »

Едем дальше. Еще одна вакансия.
ТЗ http://spoirier.lautre.net/trustedforum.html
Ответы в аську или личку

lenore
малолетний преступник
Профессор

Награды:

след в истории

« Ответ #8 : Май 25, 2009, 03:17:02 »

Alexandr, это опенсорс. Зачем изобретать велосипед?
и могли бы какую-нить другую ссылку найти, чем копировать с моего поста

Alexandr
Завкаф

« Ответ #9 : Май 25, 2009, 03:54:28 »

lenore, ответил в асю

Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Penguins Counter Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.8 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Internetmap
Страница сгенерирована за 0.061 секунд. Запросов: 30.